🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Good morning Truth seeker. It's going to be a great weak.

#TheGreatAwakening

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Those who would be First shall Be Last and those who are Last Shall Be First

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

That is EXACTLY what I just said to a friend that is experiencing FOMO around missed crypto and metal opportunities. Today is her Birthday and she is a brilliant Patriot. It's probably just another big, old coinkydink.

Our Holographic Hearts are in Resonance with the Personal and Planetary Heart of God as it Simultaneously Expresses through the Collective Consciousness of Humanity.

Only people mentioned by @QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Human I ty.

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

I Am Honore to Play My Small Role in the Continued Unfolding of the Personal and Planetary Pentecost/Great Awakening that continues to Unfold on our Planet as well as the Universal Pentecost that will Simultaneously Ripple throughout the Cosmic Body as we Finally Learn to Reclaim and Consciously Embrace our Long Lost Extra-Dimensional Abilities
Thank You for your continuing efforts to communicate and share ideas with me and provide words of encouragement for my efforts.

UNIVERSAL-PERSONAL AND PLANETARY PENTECOST

(1) Show this thread