Anthony Fauci and everyone else who was part of stopping the distribution of Hydroxicloriquine should be hung for crimes against humanity. They alone are responsible for thousands of death. Especially Fauci!

Only people mentioned by @Stormy17ishere in this post can reply

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication

ESPECIALLY SINCE HE'S ACTIVELY TRYING TO INCREASE THE BODY COUNT. HE JOINED A GROUP OF DOCS TO DO A STUDY ON THE SPANISH FLU. SEE HIS NAME? REMEMBER LAST SPRING HE REPEATED MASKS DON'T WORK. NOW WEAR 2 WITH A VAX & PROBABLY TIL 2022. HE'S LYING FOR THE#NWO AGENDA.
https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-perspective/2008/08/study-bacterial-pneumonia-was-main-killer-1918-flu-pandemic

Proud to live as a free patriot like my ancestor Francis Cooke, who came over the Mayflower.Was a signer of the Mayflower Compact.

It is Murder.......now and forever.....MURDER.

Fauci,Birx, media,All Medical doctors Pharmacist Assoc. that held back the dispensation of the cure and WHO should all be charged with Crimes Against Humanity and all the Governors who Lock every one down should be charged as well a massive roundup on the evil they purported to Americans and Globally

MARRIED Christian conservation - God is always good to us. He is watching over us all now - giving us guidance and assurance WWG1WGA

"Falsey" didn't do crap for the HIV/AIDS virus back in the day. Just lie t see himself on the TV news, much like today. HE should be held responsible for all the deaths because of his agenda. President Trump was correct - but the MSM and select few, decided to attack him. They all should be held accountable!

wego.social/DownScale | https://truthsocial.com/@downscale

HMMMM. Where have I heard that before???

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

India sent BACK their Vaxes & is distributing an HCQ Kit
for $2.99

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

Unreal and I so agree! Who blew up all those "medical/pill" plants? First thing I did was share a Hydroxychloroquine homeade recipe for months, and asked my doctor if she prescriped it, which was a yes. I'm a all natrual person, I don't like to run to the doctor for anything, and I clean with all natural products. A lot of people, killed a lot of people. 😩

MAGA. Non Muzzle..Non pharma, .Seeking truth.... Trusting in God.. these Are biblical times!

In response Christina Maga to her Publication

Right on! I've been sharing the quinine recipe as well! i keep some made and take as a preventative daily. Thanks for all you do!

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

In response Christina Maga to her Publication

Gates. Look up Event 201. Go to the media section. It ALL used to be on his foundation website til people connected the dots with a 2015 vaccine/depop Ted Talks. Gates patented the Quantum dot tattoo 2 months later, weeks before the first case. Now it's in nano semi conducter form cuz PEOPLE freaked about the mark.

You're still getting an OS GMO VAX that "binds to your DNA & CAN BE ELECTRONICALLY MANIPULATED by Biomonitering stations popping up." You're modified Government Intellectual/biological property. Lawyers were debating this last year. SILENT NOW? Plandemic 2 on Bitchute is a#truth BOOM! MUST SEE! 🙏🙏🙏

(2) Show this thread

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

Absolutely, and anyone else like hospitals and doctors who refused to treat people with it. Talk about crimes against humanity!!

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

What about the medical professionals that pushed the vaccine by posting it on social media?

God Bless POTUS19! God Bless America! #SaveTheChildren WWG1WGA!

AGREE - 100% Hang the bastards, NOW!

I agree. A bioweapon that was used globally and killed tens of thousands, many needlessly, cannot go unpunished. If allowed, we have let a crime against humanity get a pass. Seeing children wrapped in dirty cloth masks all day may be causing irreparable harm too.

THE CHINESE VIRUS (COVID -19) WAS CREATED IN CHINA. THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE RELEASE OF THE VIRUS. THEY DO NOT GET CREDIT FOR IT'S CURE.

We had the same in France.. Our ex Health Minister said Hydroxicloriquine was dangerous and she tried to ban it, while we have the professor Didier Raoult who saves lives with this (many people who claimed themselves doctors wanted to destroy him and others). And now she's at the WHO, what a joke... 😡

Jesus is my Lord, Heaven is my home. Christian Patriot, I want my country back! NO DMs! #MAGA #WWG1WGA #JesusIsLord #GodHasThis #GodWins

Fauci was head of the NIH when this report was presented.
Chloroquine is a potent inhibitor of SARS coronavirus infection and spread
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16115318/

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

In response SFWhite GodWins to her Publication

He fooked fake evil we are awake . 🇺🇸🙏🏼🙌🏼💖

(1) Show this thread