US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Does this, look normal, to you?

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

What is it?

In response Matthew greene to his Publication

Wind. Coming out in all directions...pushing clouds about...

I think it is weather manipulation. Every one of those areas, has water at the center - whether it is a well, a tank, a wash, a lake a river.

This is not the first time I have seen this phenomenon, but, this is the first time I have seen so many instances all at the same time.

My wife is visiting Phoenix this weekend. Do.you think it could cause a tornado?

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Mattdg00 in this post can reply

In response Matthew greene to his Publication

We had thunder this afternoon.

My location, has a microclimate... rain approaches, then splits or dissipates, either side of the valley - we are in the valley bottom.

I have seen 2 tornadoes while living here. One on the ridge opposite, while standing on my patio and, looking up to see cloud circulation directly above me... the tornado landed about 60ft from the house, went up the street, and ripped the street sign at the end up.

I believe their weather weapon can create, and direct.

However, what they create in one place, will affect weather elsewhere - if it rains in one place - it will not rain in another - only so much water.

So, to create a tornado, must require quite a few elements, heat/cold, pressure, wind, moisture, all focused in one area.

There will be vacuums left when a thing moves, that will draw other elements in to fill the void... and a knock on effect occurs.

This could potentially affect the weather of the entire world - the butterfly effect.