It's gone for good.
RIP to Redwave Crashin account.

They nuked it & there is no return...

4.1k followers. Thousands of pictures & posts. Just gone...

These motherfuckers have gone too far.

I can no longer stay here on this platform. If you care you can follow me on other social media accounts. This account will stay active for archive purposes. This will be the last post for me.

We gave it a good run.. but powers stronger than me have decided this fate. And I am permanently removing myself from any activity on this censorboard. (Facebook)
If they can do it to me they can do it to any of you.

I'm sorry frens I just can't do it nor risk losing this account here. It's my longest running account and hold way more posts/pics/videos than my alt. Account.

I hope to see y'all on my other social medias.🙏💔

I've been defeated.🏳️🏳️🏳️

No matter what it is still WHERE WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL🤝
#AbandonFacebook

Only people mentioned by @Redwavecrashin in this post can reply

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Redwave Crashin to his Publication

I got nuked 2 yrs ago and lost my business page of over 10,000 followers......lost it all.

💖We are all God’s children.💖

They’re awful. Left years ago over their antics against me. Don’t miss it but one day I believe fb will be cleaned of its admin and owners and you’ll get it all back. Big retribution coming. I savor the thought.

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

Stealth required in enemy territory.
Sorry for your loss.

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

It's pretty painful and depressing to be Quite honest. Thank you🙏

(1) Show this thread