Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

๐Ÿ‘€ yellow covering Sioux Cityโœ๐Ÿป
Who recently signed a bill blocking state travel records from public?

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Ange Love to her Publication

There is likely more to this than meets my eye but in the bigger picture I consider Desanctimonious a Non-Player Character and any attempts by the deep state to control anything at this late hour futile.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Happy ๐Ÿค— Grateful ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ Positive ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป WWG1WGA! President Trump is STILL MY PRESIDENT! MAGA ๐Ÿ’ฅ Trust in God ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

Warnings vs. watch

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Terri Lynn to her Publication

That's a good catch that I did not notice. Not sure what to read into that.

(1) Show this thread

Love My President/Forever Trump WWG1WGA #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #SaveTheCountry Patriot Who Loves The Lord. TRUST THE PLAN God Always Wins

Hmmmmm. Slight delay? Decode please ๐Ÿ˜Ž

In response Lois Lane to her Publication

I'm not sure what you mean. The only thing that raised an eyebrow here was Dodge, which made me think of Doq Holliday.

(1) Show this thread

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

HAIL TO THE CHIEF!

โ€œThe Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome Itโ€ - John 1:5

Ping pong ball sized hailโ€ฆ.*ping*

โ€ฆSTAY TUNED

Only followers of this user (@gingersnapstx) can see their posts