πŸ”·NICE πŸ‘πŸ‘ JAMES WOODS.....YOU JUST SAID OUT LOUD WHAT EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US HAS BEEN THINKING FOR THE LAST 2 YEARS....πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

Only people mentioned by @MagaMutt in this post can reply

β€œThe Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

In fairness, they all take orders and direction from The Commander In Chief. Time for Trump to stop with all the Rallies and endless lip service, and being the only one who never gets called out for it

Father, Outdoorsman, Handyman, Patriot, God Loving defender of Freedom and God given rights. We must stand Together, or fall under Tyranny

There is one huge problem with impeaching Biden, to do that validates that he "IS President", he is NOT, there is no signed Oath of office on record, along with ALL of his "administration" this will be very clear to EVERYONE soon. "Its in the script"

β™₯️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better WorldπŸ™......WWG1WGA

In response Rick Ofalltrades to his Publication

That is exactly correct...No Impeachment can and/or will happen - Just off to Military Prison for all of them real or clones for Tribunals for Treason and other things!!!

(1) Show this thread

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

REARRANGING THE DECK CHAIRS ON THE TITANTIC

Kevin McCarthy seems to be in Charge of Political Foot-Dragging and Slow Walking the WEF Agenda while we Patiently Await our Demise.

Prove Me Wrong!

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

there will never be a good politician

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

And we all know James has displayed severe RESTRAINT in this statement.

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

A+

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

WE KNOW MCCARTHY IS OURS WHEN NEEDED

God-loving patriot with a hard time tolerating injustice. I am a Trump supporter. Trying to figure out who are the good guys in all this.

I don't think you can impeach someone who isn't a real president.

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

In response Cat Irons to her Publication

According to Juan......... you can bargain with it......
Expose it.
Arrest it.
Hang it.

You can do all sorts of things with "it"......
Whatever "it" is.....

(1) Show this thread

Aware of enough lies that I am suspicious of every truth - and the truth does not care about your feelings...INFJ Sigma

I feel this way about this entire stupidity. Either do something or it is time to start preventing broadcast...signal interruption.

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Why is he even President...Oh that's right they stole the election and the DOJ didn't do anything about it that's right!