The Army has been prepped for this since 9/11.

On Sept. 11, 2001, the U.S. Army Military District of Washington (USAMDW) provided support to response and recovery efforts at the Pentagon. The lessons learned on that day, and the days that followed, would shape the command and its future as the core staff element of the Joint Force Headquarters – National Capital Region. USAMDW was there on 9/11 and continues to stand ready as Guardians of the Nation’s Capital.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

today is another mirror - 2/9
lets never forget 9/11 and the people who orchestrated it and then covered it up.... MUELLER being the hitman

👉 find me here! https://linktr.ee/petahjane

bring it on!

God bless our military worldwide 🙏🏻

i hope all have hung for this or will be soon. Ive been talking about this since happened and i get told how insensitive I am, same with Sandy Hook and Vegas and so many more.

Always and forever Trump girl..MAGA. I love my country and I want it back! WWG1WGA

In response Huntress 101 to her Publication

i am told the same thing. I chalk it up to that so many people are brainwashed and believe everything they see and hear on TV. The TV is a very powerful weapon against the masses. Think its coincidence that the price of TV's have dropped? You can go to Walmart and buy a 60" TV for $400!

Let's pull everyone from the Left & Right & become centered

In response Huntress 101 to her Publication
(2) Show this thread