My 7yr old neighbor was feeding grass to our chickens, then he asked if he could sit on our porch and talk to me, we chatted about normal things a 7yr old would talk about, he showed me some karate moves, climbed our fence, etc.. we ate some jelly beans, and after a little while his mom hollered over that dinner was ready, and before he left he looked at me and said, "You know God is real, right?" .. I immediately said absolutely, and told him to never be afraid to share that, I think we will talk again soon. :)

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

I felt the jolt reading this - so powerful! we are going to make it. Thank you for sharing - beautiful story. 😍

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Karen Lafferty to his Publication

Indeed we are. God Bless You.

(1) Show this thread

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

THE BEST POST I SAW TODAY
THEY KNOW
THEY CAME HERE TO HELP US
AN OLD SOUL
HOW BEAUTIFUL !

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

💯🔥👊🙌🕊

(1) Show this thread

Grandma to four boys,Floral Designer. Love this Country, Law Enfoorcement and our Military! Proud Trump Supporter🌹🌸🌻🇺🇸

That’s just the sweetest thing!

In response DkH O’Dell to her Publication

😊 God is Good !!!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

In response GOD WON to her Publication

Mine too and Amen.

(1) Show this thread

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

Wonderful. When he grows up & needs someone to confide in & counsel him, he might come to you.

In response Queen Warrior to her Publication

I am excited to learn what he can teach me as well. Love you fren.

(1) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

😍🙌📣

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

🔥😎🙌🕊️

(1) Show this thread

My dad Navy, Father-in-Law -Army, nephew- Marine! I love this Country and bleed red, white, and blue! God Bless the USA!

In response Anna Sunderman to her Publication

Like a child, I ran inside after he left to tell my wife, I'm so proud of this little man, his name is Isaiah, and he absolutely made my day. God is so very Good !!!!

(1) Show this thread