I'm up for a few, to take my cold therapeutics, and going back to bed...

Just wanted to say 'Good morning Patriots'.

#HoldTheLine

#ThePeoplesBridge

Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

Stay well, sister! Sending you much love and prayers for quick healing!

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

Good morning! Feel better sweet lady!

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ President Trump ❀️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way πŸ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

good morning veronica feel better πŸ™

Good morning!!!

Proud Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ DJT is my president! Permanently suspended from twatter after 4 accountsπŸ€ͺπŸ˜‚

feel better angel πŸ‘ΌπŸΌ

God wins. Farmers wife. Hard work never hurt anyone.

Good Morning from PA!

I like to clown around when the trolls around. Too bad the trolls can't find me here in MAGA Country! Together we win!

Good morning and thank you for your service to humanity Patriot!

My full name in Gematria=The Best Is Yet To Come~A robin red-breast in a cage puts all of Heaven in a rage~ Born in the USA/Live in `Q`uebec

Take care ,Veronica. I hope you feel better soon....The WORLD needs you.I wanted to donate the ``$22 dollar for Flynn`` but it said only U.S. citizens can donate...I am an American I just don`t live there anymore...can you DM me your address and I will send it to you for care packages??

Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

In response Robin Brubakken to her Publication

For some reason, I am having problems with sending DMs I can respond alright, but sending is a problem, can you send me a DM?

(1) Show this thread

Good morning Miss Veronica and God Bless you and your family!