πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I did not post an account of just one pedophile ring that lead to 5 more that netted tens of thousands of users just to frighten you. I posted it to prepare you. It's unpleasant but necessary. This is the invisible enemy and it is much more pervasive than we can imagine. Q is counting on us to be a grounding force in our families and communities when the hammer drops and we are holding the line to bide time for our White Hat military and law enforcement to round up these demons. This is what's happening in my opinion. I also believe that this is partly why Q said that the choice to know will be yours. The end won't be for everyone. Good morning Truth seeker.

I will keep fighting!
I pray for protection for all fighting this one way or another β€οΈπŸ™

I will not be watching any videos or looking at any photos to confirm what I know

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lionessheart in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from I am Keri, click on at the bottom under it