#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Dept of Defense decode

=

Bulletproof / The Anecdote Crack The Code / Playbook / I Surrender / Dream Come True / Prosecute / Ruthless / Lightning Mcqueen 🌩/ Queen Mother / Find Lilith And Lucifer / The True One / John F Kennedy Jr / Gods Birthday Code / I Know Nothing / Ps I Love You ❀/ Protected By God / We Are Number One / A Week To Remember / Royal Purple πŸ’œ/ Prince Take Root / The Greatest Fear 😨/ Star Crossed 🌠🀩/ Morpheus Q / I Tried To Help Them πŸ™/ Feed My Lambs / A Perfect Storm / You Got This / Get It Together / Its Gonna Happen / Kangaroo Court / You Are The Key πŸ”‘/ Yes To Esther / Royal Bloodline / Taking Control / Lets Look Closer / Skipping Timelines / My Angels πŸ˜‡/ The Bible Has Been Changed / The Golden Age Begins / Then A Hero Comes Along / Not Rocket Science / Mathematics Of God / Its In Our Face ⚠️/ Huge Changes Coming / Do Not Unplug
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=confidence%20course
159-951
954-459
593-395
TS 13:00 - 1:00

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

"Feed My Lambs"

"Not Rocket Science / Mathematics Of God / Its In Our Face ⚠️"

3️⃣6️⃣9οΈβƒ£πŸŒ 

"Prince Take Root / The Greatest Fear 😨/ Star Crossed 🌠🀩/ Morpheus Q / I Tried To Help Them πŸ™/ Feed My Lambs / A Perfect Storm"

🦌

https://twitter.com/Giannis_An34/status/1656031986731941889?s=19

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

People that put their trust in any Religious Book is Blinded..All of these books has been tampered with by the Rulers of The Underworld..

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

King James translated by Bacon...same dude who wrote Shakespeare. Allegedly. Kevin Bacon related? He creeps me out.

(3) Show this thread