I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

My buddy died today.

I'm not ok

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

I'm not doing so well.

My family could use some prayer.

My Son turned 10 today, his sleeping buddy died today.

Kinda a shitty day to be a parent.

Double D! The Lord gives & the Lord takes away. Life recycling allows us to experience the bounty of God’s creation. If it were not so, there would have been none past Adam & Eve. Birth, LIFE, death, repeat.

Sorrow is just salt from the tears of joy remembering & appreciating friends, family & pets. A little salt makes the sweetness all the sweeter.

Important lessons for children to learn early so they don’t feel cheated as the embodiments of love move from this realm to another. Learning to love despite the innate pain it causes is the highest lesson in life. Without the dark threads in the tapestry the picture could not tell a story. They emphasize the vibrant colors, pointing to joy.

You got this Double D. These lessons are all about leaning into God.

🙏❤️🕊❤️🙏

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sparrows in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Age of Enlightenment, click on at the bottom under it