#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Dept of Defense decode

=

The R Drop To Remember / The Stock Market Crash / Im Alive πŸ˜‰ / Genetic Restoration / Loyal Companion / Your Child / Of David / Shekinah Retuns / Put America First / Jailtime 😡/ Gematria Book Of Secrets / Alien Telepathy πŸ‘½/ Busy Bee Q 🐝/ Female Also Came As Light In The Gate / The Crown The Royal Family πŸ‘‘/ Surreal Wow Arrest Me MAGA / Thats Real Love Right There ❀/ Power In The Blood Of Jesus / I Give All My Heart To Jesus / King David Divine DNA Is Activated ✑/ Keep Trying Youll Get It / I Am That I Am Son Of Victory / God In America Its Going To Be Biblical / Cannot Stand This Hell I Feel 😡 / Time For A Change Yeshua Oh Yes / Everything Is Opposite / The Lion Of Judah Is With Us 🦁/ The Rise Of The Divine Feminine / The Real Bible Is A Gematria Code Of God / Mary Is Back To Set You Free 🌹/ My Flow Is Unorthodox 🀌
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=standing%20tall%20and%20looking%20good
276-672
774-477
TS 9:00

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

"Surreal Wow Arrest Me MAGA"

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

"Female Also Came As Light In The Gate"

βš™πŸ•°πŸ—πŸ¦

SO β€œjail time” just happened to come up in your decode the DAY you got out of jail?
And Shane just happened to post this the DAY BEFORE you got out of jail?!?!
🀯
I need to lie down for several hours

(2) Show this thread