Yeah no shit, I've been singing this since the 6th. He's an undercover!

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

stupid is as stupid does. 😐

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

Who's been burned.

Christian, Wife, Mother, Patriot. Pro-Family. Pro-Life. Pro-Constitution God Bless America, Our President, and Our Military.

In response Gods doG to his Publication

I got this too!

(1) Show this thread

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

We are headed for peace and unity so I believe you will see that the plot twist to this movie is that they are "All in this together"-- Literally! Both the Dems and Republicans are teaching us ALL a lesson, its a big fat lesson that many still arent willing to open up ttheir eyes and learn! They all love Trump but are pretending otherwise---It was the ONLY way!#BuckleUp#surprisesinstoreforall

I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

is the FBI trustworthy?

In response Matrix Observer to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

wasn't it plastered all over the news that the leader of the.oath keepers was arrested almost immediately on entering DC for.burning an Antifa flag? Same guy?

In response molly danless to his Publication

i believe that was Proud boys leader.

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA IFBAP Ready to help heal the world. Patience Leads To True Destiny

It is priceless to see people's faces when i show them pics and video from 10 yards outside of The Capitol's doors. I simply smirk and say..."doesn't look like a violent raging mob now does it..."
😉

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

Even the first info i got on the Capitol situation was that some fed/ex fed shot a woman after a crowd was let in throught the gate.

I'mma diamond in the ruff! RUFF RUFF

how does it feel to not be heard? kek ;)

Oath Keepers "Far right militia" hahahahaha! Only thing far right is the use of the drinking hand to lift a glass of beer. I was a member of the LA group for a while. More of a drinking club than anything.

I'm surprised that it's even out in the media. must be a mistake cuz they don't care about the truth