That should be a clear sign that it's not Biden.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

🤣🤣🤣

Retired IT consultant, #GamerGate Veteran,Brit Trump and Q supporter #WWG1WGA @lenfirewood in GAB.100% QTARD!

That was my first thought when i saw that!

Biden would never dare to go against China, as they own him... However if it's not Biden, who is he? I wonder if the prediction of the Simpsons will come true actually... Someone either runs up the stage and pulls the mask off, or he himself takes it off... That would be the biggest Twist there ever was!

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

TRUMP should di the honors of taking the mask off.

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

God Bless & Protect: President Trump and our US Armed Service Members.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

4sure!

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Biden Administration??? are kidding me???

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

Definately not Biden!!!

Can you please share this video, that you posted on twitter, shared by Santa surfing, Thanks

AGREED!!

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

#StandFirm Ephesians 6:11-
Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place...

I am just me - I have been awakened for 20 or more years - wish I would have documented files that I researched - I am thankful to be here

we know it is not BYGONES doings - because they have been in the south china sea since Nov 2020

BOGUS BUYD'N How can we prove this is NOT Bidens...Military folks?

Diogenes knock off; Ph.D., educator in remission. (rev. 3-17-2023)

Yep. Another example of what I call "Reality Inversion."

Aussie Mum who wants Humanity to live in Peace ,Love and Freedom that God intended.Lets bring down this Cabal Debt, Enslavement System.

OMG, SO TRUE...

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Biden Admin. 😂😂😂

Child of God, Farm girl, animal lover, Mom, Nana, Don't make me use my Mom voice! The righteous are as bold as a lion!

Biden gets no credit...our military though- mad props and prayers for their protection.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

nope! praise God!

Lover of Truth 🗣❤️ Lover of Family & Frens 🐸💚 Lover of Creation ✨💫 WWG1WGA ⚔️ NCSWIC 💯🚀

Funny 🤣

Do you ever sleep?
I can't see Biden doing this at all or Obama. Russia yes but never China.

VET🇺🇸, PATRIOT🇺🇸, GOD LOVING🙏, PRO-LIFE, TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT, JESUS IS MY SAVIOR! JOURNEYMAN STAGEHAND, LIVE EVENTS OPERATIONS

can't be buyden..they're not delivering planeloads of cash

True believer in God. Protect our children. Corruption will fall! MEGA Trump fan. All in God's time! There's a "reason" about

🤣Defo not! Where's the🤣 button.