what bothers me the most is that twitter is asking people to BEG to go back to their platform.

NO! I don't beg for news and I don't beg for attention.

I don't beg musk for anything.

No more begging for freedom of speech!

Lots of normies don't use twitter. They hate it and they hate facebook.

No more begging in my life. I am over it and over the control freaks that want me to beg for what I need.

I am just taking it and have my freedoms back. It is my right to have God-given freedoms, and NO ONE has the right to make me beg for it.

I have had a freaking lifetime of that shit with shitty jobs and begging people to wake up, and begging for help to get shit done.

NO MORE BEGGING!

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

PREACH...

I'm there - but on a tiny new account that the censors /cia / HACKS hare monitoring closely.

I decided "asking questions" - will be my primary method of comms for now... over there....

Curious to see what Tucker will - is he "Elon/Cia/DOD" aligned now? WH? who knows.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

100 percent agree

(1) Show this thread

I got a man. Not here to date. No DM’s. Sad that I even need to write this.

Let it burn…We kneel to no man.

It’s nothing but a spell casting hellscape anyway.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Ana Tate to her Publication

good point on the spell casting, and agree

(1) Show this thread

Still banned, don't even know what for....

In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication

for being a patriot and for being a good person

it's biblical

whoever speaks truth gets banned on these cia social media sites

unless you have tons of followers, like the ones they have slowly let back on twatter

but we are more powerful together than just a few truther voices, so we are still banned

(1) Show this thread

Just trying to shine some light into the darkness of this crazy crazy world!

If you are there, you'll be begged to follow me, follow me, follow me but nobody will give 2 shits about your opinion... just follow them! Bluk. Cesspool

In response Whimma Texas to her Publication

100 percent, thank you for telling me. Good point!

(1) Show this thread

It's not our time yet 😕 we got this 💪

In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

lol🐴

love it

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Strength💪

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

Over 1 million of us were "Suspended" from Twitter in such a short time. I was suspended for quoting a Bible verse. I came back under a new account & was suspended for congratulating President Trump for Winning the 2020 Election. They emailed me that if I came back again, I'd "be Banned for life."

In response Queen Warrior to her Publication

boomerang back at them

Same thing for Linked In banning me over a post of pedo joe and china, and demanding that I provide a copy of my drivers license and my passport. Fook that shit!

I am banning them from my life.

In response Queen Warrior to her Publication

PS

It was probably one of those former FBI doing that to you, now that we know they were working for twatter and Jack the Rat.

I wonder if there will be a class action lawsuit, so I hoped you saved your email from them for that moment in time where it comes crashing down harder than ever, cuz that will happen someday, I think.

(2) Show this thread

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

Pussys no more.

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

💗💪😝😜😃😄

(1) Show this thread

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

All sides are using AI to Control us! I feel like we are way past Quadruple Overtime! I’m in lurking mode to save myself from having PTSD from watching too many of the graphic satanic torture children videos ! Mostly Telegram. I stopped going back there! You can’t share that on other platforms. I’ve seen enough. I’m doing my best to share other information to keep the good fight going. Something has to ramp up quickly soon I feel. Seems to be today . Let it begin! 🙏🏻✨❤️💗💯

In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication

🙏💪I cannot watch it. I already have a hard time sleeping just knowing.

💖😊 ty for your post

(1) Show this thread

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

Amen! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

another hard one to suffer is those that beg
to Always hear that they did good in anything
and for people to like them

In response Truth Hunter to his Publication

100 percent agree

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Begging FORGET IT!
We are not suppose to beg
Beg or Brag
Is what I was taught
Everyone is taught something different
depends on the zip code and parenting imo

In response arba happihr to her Publication

begging reminds me of the deep state and how they thought everyone would beg for the vax

(1) Show this thread

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Fook them! I'll stay right here.

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Just ONE reason I have no interest on going back to twitter. As far as I’m concerned, that battlefield ended when Q ended his drops.

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

100 percent agree, good point!

(1) Show this thread

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

You and everyone here on AU, are so much better than Twitter! I can't stand Twitter!!!

In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication

😃😘😝🙏💪💗

(1) Show this thread

Yep! Begging to “Get back on” without even knowing why we were kicked OFF!! 🤦‍♀️ No Thanks!!

I believe Anons are stronger than allowing “Stockholm syndrome” !! We don’t accept Abuse, Ever!! 😎🙌

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

wow, I never thought if it like that, but you are totally right, so ty for saying that!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

I have never been a fan of Twitter. I made my account after the infamous Twitter purge. I know my voice has been wrongly censored. I have appealed and their time 5 to 7 day period frame to respond has come and gone, still banned. That doesn't stop me from dropping red pills on Facebook & Youtube (How, I am still on those platforms, I don't know.) If I get back on Twitter I will drop red pills there too. If I don't get back on Twitter oh well. I am not losing sleep over Twitter.

(2) Show this thread