Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

It is with a VERY VERY VERY torn apart heart that I have to say, Diamond will be crossing over on Wednesday morning. I am already losing my mind. How do I live without my best friend? I am falling apart. I can't bear this pain. I just can't. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭. I don't know if I can come back from this. My world has been ripped apart. God take me............ I want my best friend with me. We are connected. She is my everything.

So sorry to hear about your best friend. You are stronger than you think. You will have your dog back with you in the eternities. Until then, never give up.

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Suzyq_stayfrosty in this post can reply

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Suzy Bear to her Publication

If I dont see her in Heaven, I am gonna be pissed. I hope dogs go to Heaven.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

That dog will be waiting at the gates....for you!

Wife ,Mother and grandmother V.P. of a construction company going on 4th generations, watching my grandson grown up in this business,

I know I have 3 waiting for me😊

(3) Show this thread