I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

They've been calling the annual flu 'viruses' since 1913 just to roll out vaccine programs.

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

Yes, there is no such thing as a Virus that can be communicated from one person to another.
Viruses are CREATED by our IMMUNE Systems to help Flush out whatever Environmental Toxins are in our Bodies. Flu-Like Symptoms are the way that our bodies removes the Toxins!
Historically, Louis Pasteur was the major advocate of the Viral Theory of Infection; but when he was on his Death Bed he ADMITTED that he was Completely Wrong!
Big PFARMA and the Deep State Demonionists have KNOW this All Along but have GASLIGHTED the Public into be-LIE-ving otherwise through their Control of the Media.
So, when people wear Masks they are preventing Toxins from escaping into the air and Inhaling them instead. This causes the Immune System to Create a Viral Response which is then Labled as "COVID".
They have WEAPONIZED Our Own Immune System and Used it Against Us!

Rockefeller medicine has got to go! God gifted us an elaborate and highly intelligent immune system for a reason. I pray people wake up! Statins are another hoax. We need cholesterol to patch up leaky blood vessels and why it gets 'high' always for a purpose.

Only people mentioned by @KheriLin in this post can reply

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

EXACTLY! That is WHY I've NEVER Allowed a Physician to Prescribe Statins for me--not that I go to the Doctor regularly--Regular "Check-Ups are merely an Opportunity to convince you that there is something wrong and that you need yet ANOTHER Prescription Drug and when go back later because of a side effect of that Drug, they not only refuse to consider that your new condition may be a side effect of that drug, they proceed to prescribe yet ANOTHER Prescription to address the side effect of the Original Prescription.
Once you have two or more Prescription Drugs with some known side effects and multiple unknown interactions the number of symptoms increase EXPONENTIALLY, making you progressively sicker and dependent upon Big FARMA as well as so-called "Health Insurance: which has NOTHING to Do with "Health" but exists only to Financially Enslave you so that you can continue to pay for the multiple prescription drugs that they have prescribed.

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

I agree with this 2000% and feel EXACTLY the same!

(1) Show this thread