Only people mentioned by @Fastwalker in this post can reply

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

In response walker Fast to his Publication

They work for us....why are we allowing them to secretly seal the docs for 100 years. Don't you wonder what they possibly are hiding that they need all the people deceased by the time they are unsealed???????????

If the courts are this corrupt, why was she arrested and tried at all? Normies had mostly forgotten about her after Epstein was killed.

Its one of the questions that keeps a spark of hope glimmering that WH's are in the back ground.

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

WTF

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Nothing says courts are captured and judges are bought off puppets more than this

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

I thought all truths will be revealed?? Sorry this 100 year crap is just not doable, who allowed that? Wow, and were supposed to have faith in everything when this happens, WTH!

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

Great all the kids get to sue them after all...
someday

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

Put a stop to this sealing files for years and years, they are hiding something!!!