Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

If they go through with this, the way I see it any past president can be impeached! So Obama, Bushes, Clinton. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Follower of the Lord Jesus Christ ✝️ Patriot🇺🇸 Truth Seeker and Truth Speaker‼️ MAGA Thankful for Donald J Trump 💜

cant wait🎉🎉🎉🍿🍿🍿

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

Is the impeachment trial considered the "scare event"? Every time they said Trump had it in the bag they come back and say "he has to lose the election to prove the election fraud" or ''Pence is going to deny the electoral votes" Now I feel they keep moving the bar back makes me worry that we are stuck with Biden and his demons. God help us

I'm guessing we are watching the remaining asses committing treason.... 🇺🇲🚂❤ MAGA4LIFE

Is This The Beginning Of Declas Sir?🍿

I'm watching and have zoomed in on the shoulders of the man speaking - looks like green screen to me? Shoulders look fuzzy and occasionally glitchy.

In response Karyl Raber to his Publication

same.

(1) Show this thread

Lover of God, family and country. Seeking Truth, Justice and the American Way, FREEDOM.

...and then can he, just as swiftly, be reinstalled as the President, please!

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

Shout out to all of you that can watch this. i i have a really hard time with it. i DO KNOW the importance, and that i will DEF be informed.

Shout out to all of you that can watch this. i i have a really hard time with it. i DO KNOW the importance, and that i will DEF be informed.

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

😖🤢

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@TheBobWhoKnew) can see their posts

“Servitude is always preceded by sleep.” - Montesquieu

Secret sources say.... We've already had 44 senators put a vote to the claim that the Impeachment is unconstitutional.

That was fast, we already have an acquittal.

and then we celebrate#BIGLY

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Hope this triggers the flood we have so desperately been waiting for. 🙏🏻

Luv my country 🇺🇸🇺🇸 Luv my freedom 🇺🇸🇺🇸fighter for truth!! Wide awake!! 🙏In God We Trust🙏

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

I agree!! When is all the evidence against them going to start coming out publicly?!

(1) Show this thread

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

I don't know how these political things work but I believe that, whoever initiated this "impeachment" didn't have any bases...

If you do not know that I am crazy; then you do not know me at all! I am a Christian & Patriot!

In response Elena Iove to her Publication

did they ever with the first one?

(1) Show this thread

How can you be acquitted from a charge that can't or shouldn't exist? I'm not trying to be an idiot I'm just wondering.

In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication

why is this trial even happening?

(1) Show this thread