https://www.bitchute.com/video/thgHE7VUsDrn/
EXPLAINS HOW THE DEPOPULATION mRNA VACCINES WILL START WORKING IN 3-6 MONTHS [2021-07-07] - DR. SHERRI TENPENNY
by Sergeant Major

Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

So you are saying in my eyes President Trump has put out poison, when he said the vaccinations are beautiful!!!!! This is nothing more than creating fear and panic. Fear monguring at it's finest. Why would President Trump put out a poisonous vaccine, he isn't stupid. There is enough stress going on and this is horrible bull shit with people doing this.

Thankful to find like-minded people.

the video won't play for me! ☹️

Carnivore, Health & Wellness Biohacker, Ulcerative Colitis Warrior, Overall Nerd, Addicted to Singing & Pursuer of Truth.

😦Will there be ANY way to reverse this??? Save our family members?

Is any one noticed the link Dr Tenpenny gives out with her essay on covid and vaxxines? would you please let me know as i can't get it right?
It is around 22:00 of the video. Thank you.

Amo Dio, e amo l'umanità, penso che la vita sia un dono preziossimo conceso da Dio e dobbiamo participare a ripristinare il suo proposito

a horror

OMG, the CDC have already got the ground covered. its horrifying.

Wake Up America you still haven't figured out that this is the greatest HOAX ever perpetrated on the American people. A Revolutionary Revolt Against Tyranny and Civil Acts of Disobedience are needed to restore America “1776”

Hydroxychloroquine + Zinc + Z pak = COVID-19 cure https://c19study.com/

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

Canadians who work for government (and it's alot) have to get vaccinated. MANDATORY! WAKE UP CANADA. Lose thy job or lose thy life. The choice is yours.

God bless Canada