Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

no deal.

thank you Modi!

So VK INDIA is in. feeling good vibe.

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

I stand with the above on his stand conspiracy theory. Being my birth country, I am very unsure about Modi. He has encouraged religious discrimination and fanaticism but i hope Trump and he shared a lot of good talks and hoping it will get better for India from here on.

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

And the USA doens't do sh!t. They do impeachments and they gavel but they do nothing. Yep things have to get in place, got it - but I guess India is less corrupt so it takes less time - a lot less time. Still standing, but getting shelled every moment of every day.

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication

You are mistaken about corruption in India ...I grew up in India and the corruption from the lowest to the highest level of politics and business is astounding. Justice takes years and one may as well be dead due to old age waiting for a case to be heard. India needs to clean up! Also election integrity needs to be checked. I am only hoping Trump/Modi talks were very beneficial in the interest of the country and its people.

(1) Show this thread

Follower of the Lord Jesus Christ ✝️ Patriot🇺🇸 Truth Seeker and Truth Speaker‼️ MAGA Thankful for Donald J Trump 💜

GI=16🤔🍿🍿🍿
probs have 1 more week to go till FRYDAY the 19th but this week would be SWEET😉💥

#MWGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #M1GarandFamily #JohnGarand #WWG1WGA #Savethechildren #PUREBLOOD /. = GODWINS

At least some are taking actions!
Unlike the US and Canada !

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

VK following dropped from 479>>475
Q475 is a great reminder

#MWGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #M1GarandFamily #JohnGarand #WWG1WGA #Savethechildren #PUREBLOOD /. = GODWINS

In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication

more like this one!!!#208
http://www.rizvitraverse.com/

(1) Show this thread

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Child of God. ❤️🇺🇸 Family is everything. Proud Navy mom and Grandma. Deepest love and respect for the USA and her symbols. Back the Blue!

Good morning VK and Patriots! Sending you all sunshine vibes from South Florida. ❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸☀️☀️God is in charge ☀️☀️😊

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response Ana Gonzalez to her Publication

Good morning Florida! Back at ya from Kansas 💚💜💙

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Refugee of Twit and Parl. Christian patriot who weeps for her country.

Comeuppance and all that! SLAP!!!!!!

APL 9.777 🙏 17 🐸 144💚000 👼 1111 🙏

Good Morning VK!!! Good Morning Patriots!!! God is good all the time! 🙏💕🙏

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

💯

Spiritual warrior and seeker of Truth. Gettr. SaiKate108

Modi used to often come to visit Sai Baba in Puttaparthi. Many years ago Baba told him he would be PM. We are always watching his actions closely and never sure where he stands. Yet many of his actions so far have been good. We hope the divine hand continues to guide him.

In response Kathleen Ahern to her Publication

modi was there when Sai Baba was alive? just asking because never heard about this story! but yeah he's good man

(1) Show this thread

what I miss?

(1) Show this thread

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

India is a place of knowledge of Torus❣️ Quantum Energy Flow of God-Human-Earth and stars.☺️
🌎☯️◯=♾

In response Kay ThanQ to her Publication

i am from India, please telk me about torus!? please enlighten me 🙏🏽🕉️

(2) Show this thread

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Hi VK asking for help - Is this important?
https://www.bitchute.com/video/eyojuzOeZ2T2/

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Interesting,

(1) Show this thread

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Been getting drop 1202 for at least two weeks!(palm branch symbolises victory, triumph, peace and eternal life) Either am doing something wrong or getting confirmations.
As for Thunberg, in one breath she says "the choice is yours to make" and in the next
"I can assure you that your children and grandchildren will hold you accountable! How's that for a deal?!" Doesn't this classify as bullying?

In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication

Greta's family are Antifa-Bolshevic indoctrined. I don't want to support anything they promote.

(1) Show this thread

Modi!

Go India in Jewish Gematria equals: 120
Bidet in Jewish Gematria equals: 120

😂#Bidet .

Follower of the Lord Jesus Christ ✝️ Patriot🇺🇸 Truth Seeker and Truth Speaker‼️ MAGA Thankful for Donald J Trump 💜

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

GI=16🤔

probably too soon cuz impeachment hearings but wishful thinking. Fryday 19th would be 30 days from inauguration... done in 30👀

(1) Show this thread

💪
Go!!!
🐸

Christian patriot. Author raising awareness about child trafficking. Champion for the autistic. Advocate of domestic abuse survivors.

My daughter is autistic and I'm furious they use this woman as a puppet. Great parenting (snark loud and clear).

Super Cool!