“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

They "knowingly and willingly" harmed, murdered and injured millions of human beings. They will not escape accountability...no matter why they did it. It was "KNOWINGLY".

Wait until the world learns it was all crisis acting in The Biblical Movie, White Hats scripted it as the cover to distract the world from the covert military operation and invisible spiritual war between Angels and Demons

In response Mikkee Writelikeitis to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

It goes deeper than that. A hyper cuase to make sure there were enough Healthcare staff available. During that time nursing students were not ready to graduate yet and were graduated early to provide assistance. They'd never experienced a massive attack if you will and they fought tooth and nail under the learned behaviors that they were doing the right thing pushing the vaqq and mask wearing, etc. Full hook, line and sinker. As an alternative HC person, I wanted to jump outta my skin knowing they were all headed down a wrong path. I tried to warn my patients. Nope. We weren't their pcp. Damn. I accept the world as it had become and even though I didn't give up the fight, I just enjoy as much of everyday that I can while they are here in front of me. I hear your plight. I understand. Don't give up. Love much and hard. Its the best way. Hurt and all. Feel it and show God's love. It matters

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response Laura -VS to her Publication

Amen! God has been in control…soon the world will know there was nothing to fear and the vaccine was the red pill

(1) Show this thread

The victims were collateral damage?
The cost of war?

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

Many were crisis actors in the movie…many died of natural causes and were false reported, the boomerang to the COVID false reporting. Also there were the pedophiles who had fear and went for a shot, got the lethal injection and were rolled into the numbers to wake people up. All part of the plan

(1) Show this thread