Is this post really this general??
War is coming? Something other than digital war?
What happened to "you are safe" "The miliatry has got this?"
If it is for real post by gen. then someone needs to come from the top with a damn "to do" list for we the people dont ya think.

"Get your popcorn & Watch a movie" or "Get your damn guns"
WHICH ONE IS IT?

We the People are going to need someone to fookn take charge here!

PICK A FOOKIN LANE!
NANA DONT CARE WHICH ONE BUT DAMN PICK ONE AND LET'S GO!

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Here is how I look at these.#1-good/evil, patriot/traitor. You should already know whose side you are on.#2-You were told many times to have provisions, food, water, medicines, weapons. That always applies.#3-be aware of your surroundings, & likelihood of danger. Most areas will be just fine.#4-The people listed put themselves on the front line. The least you can do is have their back, by standing up for them.#5-The motto I live by-When seconds count, the police are only minutes away. Know first aid, know self defense. STAY CALM. NEVER PANIC#6-Popcorn?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response LIVE LIFE to her Publication

You - Nana
same thoughts

However, if you are gonna be a leader, a general in this war, dont tell me to get my popcorn you got this one minute and the next tell me to get my gun to protect someone with my life.

Nana is here til death do us part, as I have said many times, I totally realize these ppl need our full protection that is one reason I ask God and his angels to protect them every single day.
I dont BLINDLY follow anyone but God, not even Generals.
Nana ALWAYS HAS QUESTIONS!

(1) Show this thread
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

No both generals who are on Telegram are Bot accounts. As per Military Law no high ranking, active General would be broadacting on a platform such as Telegram. Thats why I don't use it much... Too many fake accounts and people continue to fall for them.