Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

DoD Instagram post = Double 55s.

Air Force Global Strike Command (AFGSC).
B1 + B2 + B52 = 55 = 5:5
Superbowl LV = 55 = 5:5

Drop#55 = Look to Twitter: Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......."
God bless.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

post 55 clearly states exactly the words we are to look for. Is it possible there will be no decoding necessary? I find it hard to believe a post as important as 34 would need to be as much of the public (myself included) are terrible decoders or know nothing about it. Just a thought

In response Freedom 24. to his Publication

The tweet came out on Jan 6. John_F_KennnedyJr twitter acct. We have been in the storm, but it is going to get better. 5/5, loud & clear.

In response LIVE LIFE to her Publication

Right but im under the impression the "my follow Americans" tweet will come out when its all complete and we all get the confirmation of everything that has been going on

Are you possibly thinking of the EBS we are all waiting for? That would direct us all to days of watching on tv information about what has been going on, along with confessions etc. from those who have already had their military tribunals. People will have to accept the truth of the evil things that have been done, when it is coming straight out of the mouths of those they worshipped confessing to have done it. That will unite us (remembering that 4-6% will never accept that truth). I believe it will be very soon.

Oops yes thats what i was referring to. Not enough coffee!

No promises. But today could be a very interesting day. Deltas lining up, and President Trump in front of Congress. It is 2:30 est now.

πŸ™πŸ€žπŸ™πŸ€žπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Only people mentioned by @Freedom24 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Freedom 24., click on at the bottom under it