Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@USAPatriot_2) can see their posts

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

They cannot stop what is coming! The arrogant traitors have been outwitted at every turn. God Bless & Protect President Trump and all who are dedicated to bringing the traitors to justice.

LA Native, Lives in Colorado, Trump Patriot, Wife, Mother, Love My God and Country.

Why are they trying to impeach a former Potus who is currently no longer Potus? Cuckoo🤪 Is that also part of the show?

20k sub Y/T channel removed June 3 2021. Visit our website for up to date uncensored content & to join our EMAIL LIST to be notified.

🤣

How do you introduce evidence to the public, legally?
🙃

Trump card.

History in the making

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

WWG1WGA

We share very few sentiments with our government.

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

I just love this guy!
EPIC!!
THAT'S MY PRESIDENT!!

in a world full of 🐑, be the 🦬. move forward even if it means taking the stairs. music is life. excuse us while we sing to the sky tøp.

cnn called it 🤣🤣🤣

Anything concerning Donald J. Trump will always be the Biggest & the Best. Of course ... the outcome is never what people expect it should be. NEVER.

Love the climax of this movie.Ive been saving up my organic popcorn for these times.

F U C K CNN, not gonna do it.
Hey is Ted and Jane down in the pit with bush's and no-name?

"set to rock W..." Ha!
I like to refer to Washington DC now as WC. To be flushed and then raised to the ground and below. I guess the next admin could set up in a farm in Texas to be clean. When I think the family actually slept there for 4 years ... what enormous courage that took.