Dear AU Warriors of Light, Japan has a series of large earthquakes. If you don't mind, would you please pray and send light so that no further damage will occur in the disaster area?
๐Ÿ˜ข
https://twitter.com/Ri__0314/status/1654380780423106566?s=20

Only people mentioned by @Angelfeather555 in this post can reply

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Angel feather555 to her Publication

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsiderโœจ๐Ÿ’–โœจ

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

thank you๐Ÿ™

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsiderโœจ๐Ÿ’–โœจ

In response Sista Sue to her Publication

thank you๐Ÿ™

(1) Show this thread

Sending prayers๐Ÿ™

In response Tammy Faye to her Publication

thank you๐Ÿ™

(1) Show this thread

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

Heavenly Father, please hear my prayer.

I pray for my brothers and sisters in Japan who have recently been affected by a series of earthquakes. Please let it be Your will that the earthquakes subside, and that the loss suffered by minimal and of short duration.

Whatever Your will, please bring my brothers and sisters in Japan peace and comfort.

This I humbly pray in Your Son Jesusโ€™ name.

Amen ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

thank you๐Ÿ™

(1) Show this thread

โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

In response ECM Arizona to her Publication

thank you๐Ÿ™

(1) Show this thread

๐Ÿ™ โœจ๏ธ ๐Ÿ’›

In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

thank you๐Ÿ™

(1) Show this thread

๐Ÿ˜ขโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

thank you๐Ÿ™

(1) Show this thread

โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธ

In response Kel Que to her Publication

thank you๐Ÿ™

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Praying

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

thank you๐Ÿ™

(1) Show this thread

Be ready to stand alone in this world. Truth never stands with the majority.

Sending prayers to Japan... ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ™

In response Love Life to her Publication

thank you๐Ÿ™

(1) Show this thread

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

๐Ÿ™ wonder if they were blowing up tunnels

In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication

thank you๐Ÿ™I don't know, but I think the demons are being pushed to the brink.

(1) Show this thread

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โ€ฆsending โ€ฆโค๏ธ

In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication

thank you๐Ÿ™

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

thank you๐Ÿ™

(1) Show this thread

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

In response klar sichtig to her Publication

thank you๐Ÿ™

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

In response Sandrine --- to her Publication

thank you๐Ÿ™

(1) Show this thread

Married, Retired, Christian Patriot fighting to save our country for my dear grandchildren

Lord please be with the people of Japan as they come through this disaster. In the name of Jesus we pray๐Ÿ™

In response Tammie McConnell to her Publication

thank you๐Ÿ™

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Prayers going up now in Yeshua's name

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

thank you๐Ÿ™

(1) Show this thread

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Prayers up for all of Japan๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

thank you๐Ÿ™

(1) Show this thread

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

Sending my love n my light to all effected ๐Ÿ™

In response I am Keri to her Publication

thank you๐Ÿ™

(1) Show this thread

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธMAGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธProud Patriot ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโš”๏ธDigital Soldierโš”๏ธ ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ•ŠGod Wins ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐ŸŽšPosts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge ๐ŸŽฃ๐Ÿฆ€

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•

In response Truth Seeker to his Publication

thank you๐Ÿ™

(1) Show this thread

Prayers of protection for Japan and her people.

In response Paula Hardin to her Publication

thank you๐Ÿ™

(1) Show this thread

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

Prayer sent to Japan

In response connie wright to her Publication

thank you๐Ÿ™

(1) Show this thread