Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Patriot And Big Trump Supporter -Follow /Follow Back All Patriots- ---Same Handle -Twitter And Gab

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

I Agree!

so powerful πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

Only followers of this user (@Leslie1222) can see their posts

God, Family, Country, Ala Roll Tide!! WWG1WGA! Artist, Photographer, Genealogist, Music Lover, Animal lover, Birder, HAPPILY MARRIED, TRUTH!

Yes, but,don't tell me buses & Soldiers are there for arrests, then do nothing. Don't tell me, "Biden will NEVER be president. They have to wait X amount of time, Pres "Trump has to be on the copter" & THEN,, they'll cuff him bef his hand touches the Bible." Then, NOTHING! It was HEARTBREAKING, when he completed his promise to defend the Constitution, & nothing happened! NOTHING! Don't tell me to get my popcorn & "enjoy the show". WHAT show? Nothing to see. I CAN believe things are happening on the down low, but don't tell me to WATCH, when there is nothing to see! Show me SOMETHING!! Please?!

Fight for our future! WWG1WGA πŸ™πŸ‡§πŸ‡ͺπŸ™

In response Denile Riverafter to his Publication

Patience is a virtue. πŸ™

In response Denile Riverafter to his Publication

I understand your frustration. We all have those days lately where we need a little help staying positive. Please just keep in mind that things are going on all over the world that we do not get so see, read, or hear about right now. As Kim reminded us this afternoon β€œOne step at a time”. I believe we had to see what the SC answer was going to be today. I don’t know the next step/steps.

All I can do is hope & pray. I believe though that President Trump would not have ran for office & put his family through the last 5yrs, assassination attempts, lose of wealth & having daggers thrown at him everyday if he were not going to see this through to the end & make sure the corrupt satanic pedo rings would be ended for good.
I try to stay positive, stay informed, learn. For me, knowledge & faith in God helps me stay positive. I hope you find what helps you! πŸ™βœοΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¨πŸ‡±πŸŒβ™₯️

(5) Show this thread

Trump, Q, Deplorable, WWG1WGA, God wins, Save the CHILDREN!

AMEN!!!

CalmInTheStorm πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Yes. Exactly.#HoldTheLine#HaveFaith

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

Yep. The storm is silent until it makes its appearance!!!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts