Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Think about it like this

In mythology/history
Zeus married Hera
Hades and Persephone
Isis and Osiris
Frigg and Oden
I'm sure there are countless others.

So why not doesn't God have a consort
Think about it as a Father-Mother joint union

I Only seek the approval of God. Those with demonic agenda can shove it.

The back end of VK's comment is something more need to consider. We can't acknowledge that corrupt elites through history have lied, and manipulated many things. Only to believe those same elites somehow stopped their deceit at religious scriptures. Just my two cents.

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

Let us make man in “our” image, in “our” likeness.
We are Family.
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Trinity
There is also the Merkabah with the DM and DF
Ying and Yang
Each of us has the DF and DM in us
Twin Flames have DF and DM, with the pairing
Everything is Energy
Bliss is needed for self Union of DF and DM
Bliss is needed for TF Union
Kundalini happens when Bliss is achieved and held
Mother Mary has been left out of societies with Patriarchal design and Father is left out with the opposite with Matriarchal societies, so there needs to be a balance of both.
Conception happens with Father and Mother

Father, Mother, and Son

The Great Awakening!!!💛

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

We all have many questions. God has all the answers. If, how and when we will get answers, remains to be seen. My belief is that drawing closer to God increases our chances of finding those answers.

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

GOD is a Holy Spirit…….he’s not a human being, so there would be no need for him to get married

God loving MAGA man. Peace Please spread the truth anyway any where you can God bless

That's why Jesus the King allowed us to be like a bride before HIM...

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

If God the Father married, Mother would be the Holy Spirit, to conceive son Jesus -through Mary