๐Ÿšจ๐ŸšจHaven't posted this for a year but since we have soooo many new peeps here now I thought what a better time than to share again...

It's 5 hours but WORTH EVERY MINUTE..just take breaks...Enjoy!!!๐Ÿ’•โœจ๐Ÿ’ซ

The Lost History of Earth..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDLRDYMN0bg

The Lost History of Earth | 5 Hour Documentary | MIND BLOWING - YouTube

A must see film for anyone in search of answers. Absolutely mind blowing. Put together by EWAR. Please go and subscribe to his channel https://www.youtube.co...

Only people mentioned by @QakeLady in this post can reply

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Hubby and I have had an emotional day watching, and attempting to process it all.
Thank you for sharing this.
WWG1WGA โค๏ธ๐ŸŒŽ

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response Flowerpatriot Returns to her Publication

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’“

(1) Show this thread

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

The Jon Levi channel on YouTube has fascinating videos about our lost history. A video is uploaded there every Sunday with well researched information about ancient structures all over the world.

https://youtu.be/mk2Q6Vsph7s

Tartar and the Controllers - YouTube

As usual this video may, or may not, be good.Thanks for watching, God bless, and I love you all!!!If you like this video, or any of my past videos, consider ...

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response David Treciak to his Publication

Cool thank you.. ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ™Œ

(1) Show this thread

God fearing wife and mother of five grandmother of one princess. I love my country and Trump. #GODWINS #SAVETHECHILDREN

I watched this a few years ago. So good. Every where I look now I see Tartaria.

In response Lisa Sistare to her Publication

Me too...๐Ÿ’ซ

(1) Show this thread

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

I watched this about 6 months ago. took 3 (late) nights to get through, I'd keep stopping, go bk and re listen to lots of parts. So much stuff in this world that I couldn't make sense of before simply fell into place๐Ÿ˜. Naturally now I have developed a bit of an obsession re all things Tatarian..๐Ÿ˜.

In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication

Me too.. Great Mud Flood is absolutely fascinating...๐Ÿ’ซ

(1) Show this thread

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

Five hours..... I cant wait for my popcorn to be microwaved, do you have a link to a cut down version say ....... 10 minutes tops. I am a McDonalds child, 3 mins in the line 1 min being served for christ sake. Do you even realize how many fcuken likes I would miss on facebook in that time, whats the matter with you. I would not even have time to take a selfie and alter it in photoshop, you bastard, you have wreaked my life, why are you picking on me.

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

In response Phil Collins to his Publication

๐Ÿ˜‚

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น/๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง/๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ โœ๏ธ WWG1WGA ๐ŸŒKindness is Free ๐Ÿ’–โœจFamily is Everythingโœจ๐Ÿ’–

In response Phil Collins to his Publication

๐Ÿ˜‚

(3) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Welcome back! I have watched this amazing documentary. The truth is so exciting!

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

YESSSSS๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ

(1) Show this thread