Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I started REALLY waking during Trumps first impeachment trial. All I saw and felt was EVIL. I hadn’t felt this way since Obama got elected. The EVIL vibe inside me kept growing..I couldn’t shake it. The more I paid attention, the more I realized what was happening. There was no way in hell I was going to inject something into my body during such EVIL times. I couldn’t believe that others couldn’t see it..scary stuff.

Nana was the same with Obama.
I have known my whole life that the govt and most all of its minions were evil but until Obummer was elected I viewed it all as more of a mafia type evil.
When Obummer was elected, I really thought he was the antichrist!
Seriously did!

Then 4 yrs ago God demanded that I pay attention and dig deeper and that was when I found out about the children, the real evil and the bad ETs.

In response Kel Que to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

My path is very similar..the children and the ritual consuming of their bodies and blood… changed me forever. I ain’t the same. Just like the rest of our Anon fam. We are different now. Warrior mode 🥰