There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

This is the exact moment a navy fighter jet broke the sound barrier. 💥

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Sound barrier = Firmament

Energy. Frequency. Vibration.

There is the speed of sound…

What about the speed of light?

In response The Real Me to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Hunnydrip in this post can reply

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

Just like everything is energy, frequency, and vibration, isn't it also both sound and light?

This should be our topic for May the Fourth!

In response The Real Me to her Publication

https://youtu.be/NvzSLByrw4Q

Down the rabbit hole.

The question is not when light becomes sound, but when sound become light.

“In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light.”

Genesis 1:1-3

Sound Becomes Light
New research confirms a theory: high-frequency acoustic waves can be converted to light
BY BROOKE BOREL | PUBLISHED MAR 19, 2009

Now think resonance.

The higher the resonance the higher the vibration.

The earth has a fairly low vibration and therefore a low resonance. 7.83hz. The higher you go, the more you can experience, the less you are in “this world”. The more you resonate with the whole.

The more pure and resonant the sound, thought sound form (mantras), the more light it produces, the more you can experience in the stillness of God. Going up

Dr Quantum Double Slit Experiment - YouTube

(1) Show this thread