@thedailyrabbit
10:28 AM EST
May 2, 2023

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

watching this series right now with tons of info all about this. The country of Khazaria was eventually changed to Ukraine. She has done extensive research for this series.

https://rumble.com/c/TheFallOftheCabalSeries

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Not even 5 minutes into this one and I'm fuming

https://rumble.com/v2ln3ps-world-premiere-these-little-ones.html

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

I think this is also on Burrow channel which is where I watch The fall of the cabal. It's tough to watch these truths. However, by being able to watch we can then tell the truth to those who will have a hard time believing.

I agree. I watched it all as hard as it was. If we don't stop it, God soon will. The volume of people involved is inconceivable. This is as close as it gets to hell.

Revelation 22:20

20 He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @GaDawg3 in this post can reply

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

I went to the next page & started with the#1. She goes waaaaaaaaaay back at least 1000 yrs & discusses the Khazarian's/Ukraine, the Kharzian Jews etc. You almost need to take notes. She goes into history of the Danish royals, where she is from, the British royals too & on & on. It is all about the Khazarin's & their revenge against the Russians including the power of the Rockefeller's. The amount of info U have learned about in a short 3 yrs is overwhelming. times when I just want to shout it to the world! But I have to be patient. Yes God is watching & has been. He's had ENOUGH! Thank Q to the Q team & POTUS for opening our eyes wide open