Only people mentioned by @Bondservantmark in this post can reply

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

In response Bondservant Mark to his Publication

Well as usual the "Myself Touria" post missed the whole point. Only looked at 2 sets not 3 sets of pictures and IMMEDIATELY jumped on the racism platform. HEY UNEDUCATED..... Mark Bondservant was pointing out not racism but CONTROL of the masses. You are a FUCKING idiot and people like you are the problem.

yeah islamophobia for free, free speech =racism for stupid people, Q didn tolerate racism, you dont understand anything. you are the problem

Wow sometimes you dont even need words!

Your favourite rival is back.

In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication

And sometimes you get the wrong impression if you don't use them.

Gary out

(1) Show this thread

I believe in God, country, & stengthening our frequency and inner light. Unwaivering in faith, love my fellow Patriots I'M ALL IN! #wwg1wga

The sheep are literally walking to their slaughter. We need to wake people up, Patriots!

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

Long story, but I met two brothers in the 80's (high school in L.A.) who had escaped through Pakistan from Afghanistan. They lived with their older brother here in the U.S. They told me about Kabul. The country has completely changed since that time and reflects your photos. At that time they made Afghanistan seem even more progressive than the U.S. I never knew there were "bad" people from the Middle East until the 1993.

beyond the walls of belief - there is whole different world

and more is coming#NWO#greatreset 😟