SO why are they still allowed to do this. I didn't make it this long not questioning the narrative. Let's talk about this.

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

ALL OF THIS ALLOWED TO WAKE PEOPLE UP RIGHT. IT'S ALL CRIMINAL IMO.

a truth purveyor. a new day is dawning. truth is rising. evil is falling.

first ingredient.. soy bean oil.. avoid it like the plague

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

In response TalYah 2022 to her Publication

Read labels! That put that 💩 in everything!

(1) Show this thread

GMO's are bioengineered, just a different label. GMO's were used in products for years before they were required to be labeled as such.
https://theconversation.com/what-is-bioengineered-food-an-agriculture-expert-explains-175003

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

An add to this.... LEAVE That stuff on the store shelves.

(1) Show this thread

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

I simply look at the 'brand name' I've been totally boycotting that one (+ many others) for nearly 30 yrs now.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Stop supporting murderer's
We will have to make our own
Its not that difficult
A blender, oil, eggs recipe can be found on net.
Mayo is mostly oil just whipped yumm
You can not enjoy a tomato sandwich without mayo and mustard 😂

a truth purveyor. a new day is dawning. truth is rising. evil is falling.

make yur own.

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

I read all labels on food! It's hard to cook knowing there isn't much we can do. It's BS!! Most if not all food has something we know will not be good!