Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

https://thewashingtonstandard.com/new-hampshire-massive-child-sex-ring-busted-at-state-youth-facility-hundreds-of-kids-tortured-raped/

Concord, NH — According to a recent investigation by the state of New Hampshire’s attorney general’s office, a state-run youth detention center has been ground zero for an utterly horrifying child torture and sex abuse ring spanning the course of decades. According to officials and a recent lawsuit, hundreds of victims have come forward alleging the abuse by over 100 government employees, and multiple arrests have been made.

The abuse took place at the Sununu Youth Services Center, formerly known as the Youth Development Center. In 2019, the taxpayer funded center became the subject of an investigation after two staffers were arrested. The two former staffers were charged with 82 counts of child rape.

There is a channel on telegram I've been following for well over a year now. Daily reporting human trafficking arrests all over the world... a lot of it daily. I can only scan over most of it, it breaks my heart to see the world we have lived in for so long. The truth is slowly trickling out, but most of it is not being shown on MSM.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Totter in this post can reply

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

💗💪100 percent 🙏