It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

Wars that are constantly waged against each other by those who look the same - people - in reality they are not the same.
❗ The spiritual foundation always manifests in its final form on the physical level.❗
Cain and his descendants are descendants of fallen angels. Cain was not Adam's son.Cain was the son of fallen angels, satanic lines.

There are two seed lines of people in the world-the race of Cain through the fallen angels and the race of Adam.
The descendants of Cain - the Canaanites were before the Adamites.
But the Adamites were destined to rule the world

Every child born inherits the ability to faith or non-faith 2/3 from the mother and 1/3 from the father - so you can gradually cleanse yourself or defame, through a woman.This has nothing to do with artificially created religions at all, everything is genetically determined.

It is a struggle between the Semitic nations and the Indo-Europeans nations.Follow the origins and history of nations and you will understand

In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AmalLikesToPlay in this post can reply

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

Clones, bio-robots, mutants, hybrids and other body for entities are other tools used to achieve dirty ends because they contain elements AI but this is a different problem.

This is problem for all people, for both lines.

Here, AI becomes the spiritual mother and humans will gradually become beings controlled by artificial intelligence through archons (in the last stage without the possibility of purification).

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

Gross.
Inhuman.
Where is the mother's voice, movement, care and LOVE?
Babies are not products.

(1) Show this thread