Love life, why am I here, why did I find you? πŸ’–πŸŒ βœ¨WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸŒŽπŸ’—

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

In response Sarah Sunday ⭐ to her Publication

My son say's it looks like John is photoshopped in, over someone else's body. (He's an amateur photographer, and photoshopper.). Any thoughts?

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication

If it's Photoshop Suzanne that is so bad cuz I was so excited. People on tick tock or calling me out for a fraud that's bad too.

Yes, I too was excited, the moment I laid eyes upon it, but then, I got to wondering. As it happens, my son was in the room, so I thought to show it to him, and that's what he had to say.
I don't know, really, but I do trust that he knows
what he's talking about, and if he wasn't sure, then he wouldn't offer an opinion.
Something else I trust, is that you posted the pic in good faith. πŸ˜ŠπŸ’œ

In response Julie Casey to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sepia3c in this post can reply

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication

Thanks now I have to go back and delete all those videos On Tik Tok and everybody else loved them too what's wrong with people posting Photoshop s***.

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

In response Julie Casey to her Publication

To be clear... I'm not suggesting that you should take my word, or my son's word for it. I just wanted to share, and then let you make up your own mind. After all, you don't know me, or my son, so why should you take our word for it. πŸ˜‡

(1) Show this thread