Only people mentioned by @silvercat in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

King Charles III's Coronation is scheduled to take place on Saturday 6th May 2023.
Coincidence?

Autistic but Awake. Looking up for my Blessed Hope. This war will be won through action proceeding from prayer.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

That's right ✅ and I heard TRUMP will attend!
I don't think he should.

(1) Show this thread

Lately, when I am confronted with the worsening state of our world, my reaction is, literally visceral. I don't know how I can live in it much longer unless I become a hermit, surrounded by only animals and nature.

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

In response Sierra Victor to her Publication

It's enough to make one contemplate an escape that one would not normally consider. Both sickening and painful to consider what is and has been done to normalize the behaviors and harm children. 🤬 This must be stopped. 🙏🏼

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

In response Sierra Victor to her Publication

The justice/law/order we need and desire
is now a fantasy--God will not/can not play
games by allowing evil groups to voice
such things even if it will not be happening--
but mere men will

(2) Show this thread

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

😡🤬😡

👀
UN = (un)done!
WHO = forgotten or (un)known!

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts