Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Jesus Saves, WWG1WGA, God Wins, 9/11 Truth, Trump Supporter, JFKjr lives, Truth Will Prevail, #SaveTheChildren

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

I short answer is yes most things be canned. Things with natural acids like tomato sauce and jam only need boiling water bath. Other thing may pressure canner (which is still easy and fun to use). You will enjoy canning!

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

I follow this guy on FB, he has interesting tips on all kinds of survival.

https://www.facebook.com/aaron.offgrid.kay

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Youtube - canning 101. Consider canning a la fermentation, as well. I've never canned, but plenty do, and they'll show you how on free vids. I'd go for Canning Beginner or something, hah, hah! Good Luck.

I follow a few homesteaders. Mellissa K Norris was the first one I found as she lives in the same climate zone. She gives free webinar lessons on canning food safely (water bath and pressure).

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

Boiling water bath jars[canning] for some
items...pressure canning for others..and Go😁
actually the wife says you tube vids has it all..
or Google canning guides--they [google] don't
lie on canning that we have seen

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didn’t realize that we were seeds!!

Same