Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Cowboy w2b

đź‘€ Message?
“National Colors must always be in the position of honor on the right.”

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

The American flag when flown upside down is a sign of distress so displaying it backwards (to the left and not right) could also be seen as a sign of distress? Lord knows our country is in distress....

I Love Truth. Jesus answered, "I am the way and the Truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Jn 14:6

When flown with flags of states, communities or societies on separate flag poles which are of the same height and in a straight line, the flag of the United States is always placed in the position of honor—to its own right.
https://us-flag.net/code/

Patriot, Love America, Hate the D.S.

Trump has it right. The rest, hmmmmmm.

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

In response Lets Fly to his Publication

(1) Show this thread