PROUD to be an AMERICAN ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Navy Nurse Veteran๐Ÿฆ…โš“๏ธ๐Ÿ’ซโœจ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

This little (7 years old) blind pianist performs Frederic Chopin's "Spring Waltz" with great mastery.....๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽต.๐ŸŽน๐ŸŽน.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

So amazing!
Some say that kids being born in the future will remember more and be more connected to God/source from the get go.

I'm always inspired by those who are deaf or blind as they adapt & use their other senses, something we take for granted on a daily basis.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriot63 in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

It is really amazing what humans can do when the chains are off.

One of the projects that Nana would like to help with in the future would be a huge change in the daycare, child care from birth to say school age time frame.

I want to see what ever that system morphs into being totally centered around encouraging kids from birth to find their own soul powers and God to better learn their abilities.

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

a lovely component of this is that both parents will NOT have to workโ€ฆ meaning child care will be for other reasons, single parents, alternate care, etcโ€ฆ The focus and burden will shift in so many ways. I agree with you and am with you in this for our youthโ€ฆ I want to infuse art programs with focus on the natural world (creation!)

(1) Show this thread