I am done with this life. Too much for me. Cannot handle anymore. I am ending this shit...

Only people mentioned by @Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Diamond needs you here with us, sending love and healing prayers

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

You will survive this difficult time as you say goodbye to Diamond. Her work her is ending while yours goes on. There are brighter days ahead. Rest when you can, eat things that are good for you, and reach out to us here when you need encouragement. God made you stronger than you realize. Trust in Him. He has a plan and a purpose for you now and in the future. WWG1WGA and You My Dear Are Going With Us!
The Best Is Yet To Come!

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

Hang in there Familia! The best days are coming soon! Take time off MSM ! Stop watching fake news! Ground ourselves! Pray! Get outdoors! Hug a neighbor! Cuddle with your pet! Whatever it takes my Fren! 🙏🏻✨❤️💯

Hey before you go become a organ donor for a military vet so they can continue to fight for us.

Christian, conservative, populist, freeborn, pureblood, patriot.

Don't know what you are going through and I don't need to. My Bible says "With God all things are possible" and we "can do all things through Christ who strengthens us." Try to get your eyes off of the waves and on Jesus.

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

Try to go outside barefoot and walk around in nature. It reminds you how much God loves you and grounds you. THE BEST IS YET TO COME. We are living in biblical times with the greatest battle ever to be fought soon ending and God wins!! I know it is SO hard but we all need each other ! ❤️ God bless.

Mom, g'ma, believer, caregiver, I stop in to get truth and relieve stress. Thanks to all you brave souls!

💝 I love you.

Pray To Father God in Heaven…..
Even in ur Darkest Hr u will see Salvation
Thru His Son Jesus Christ name
Rebuke and dislodge wat is troubling your soul…
For we are not of this world, but we are here for a mission. Each individual, each soul….
Find yours complete it….
And Then u can Go Home….
Till then Buck Up….
Put Full Amor of God
N 🐝Fearless.
Fast n Prayer will clear ur mind…..
Don’t let evil In through ur thoughts n actions…
May Father God in Heaven bless you, and give you quick glimpse of hope, so that u can hold on to it while u ride out ur storm…..

She’s a good girl, loves her momma, loves Jesus, hubby and America too

Please stick around, we’re almost there! Here for you if you want to get it out. God bless 🙏

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

You are needed and loved❤️

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟Psyops coming in strong! 🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

Whatever is going on right now can and WILL GET BETTER! We are so close! I hope things get better for you! I can understand feeling down mainly because things are taking so long but we need you in this fight! BE WELL, please!

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

Hang in there fren!! Someone out there still needs you, as do we!!