Only people mentioned by @BlondieBrute in this post can reply

In response Blondie Brute to her Publication

if they ask for a phone # be suspicious

They plan, God laughs, God wins, God always wins! 🙏🏻 President Trump is my president. 💖🤍💙 WWG1WGA Worldwide 🌎

In response old goat to his Publication

I gave them an old number I am no longer tied to. So that worked.

(1) Show this thread

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

Dan was surrounded by the wrong people. Never join Parler.

They plan, God laughs, God wins, God always wins! 🙏🏻 President Trump is my president. 💖🤍💙 WWG1WGA Worldwide 🌎

In response Rick Baron to his Publication

Yes he was, hope this doesn't cast him in a bad light going forward. I would have thought he would have been more careful and many others are going to think the same.

(1) Show this thread

Old married grammy. Love President Trump and all Patriots. God bless America.

damn. i hope they fix it

In response Meg Shortgus to her Publication

I believe they would have a whole lot of fixing to do. And then if the Mercer money is backing it, I won't go back.

(1) Show this thread

I saw something about telegram as well.

In response Deb Reed to her Publication

As well as CloutHub

(1) Show this thread

Got a calling from God the Father... "SERVE GOD AND THOSE HE LOVES." I hope to always heed that. Happily married to a Marine Veteran.

[they] R spewing lies from every which way but loose.

In response SJ. Rocks to her Publication

I do know CodeMonkey had mentioned problems with Parler before all of this. So... ??

(1) Show this thread

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

🤬 bongino

American Patriot who Loves God and The United States of America 🇺🇸 , supports President Trump and American Patriots. #WWG1WGA #MAGA

Why do you think@codemonkeyz
said he would not be joining Parler ??
Because of security issues, he tried to tell people but nobody would listen.

In response American Patriot to his Publication

Only problem was, Ron came along after Parler had been running for a while - it had already grown.

(1) Show this thread

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

i visited Parler when platform went up. It felt like Twitter fingerprints all over it. My spiritual discernment told me it was not a place i wanted to be.

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

There's also mention that Mercer money is in Parler (and Rumble) I believe. If I remember correctly weren't they involved in Cambridge Analytical? or was it Analytica?

(1) Show this thread

I hate to break it to you, but if you have ever been on any patriot site on any network, you are doxed. Government has it all.

In response Silent Wrath to his Publication

It all started with your first e-mail address.

All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players;

In response Silent Wrath to his Publication

Thank you ... exactly what I was gonna say (well very close anyway)

Good learning experience for people to learn how to use a hardware based firewall appliance and tools like IPTables and Suricata.

(2) Show this thread