🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

It's not a matter of if but when.

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

I believe that my Original Account has been Deleted. I was able to access it without posting or sharing before the Twitter takeover and I'm signed on with a new account as Quantumchristian2024; but my old account--Cosmichristian2020 is nowhere to be found!
It's really difficult to start again from scratch because the New Format is different. So I guess I won't be going back to Twitter.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

I'm not hearing it. We want your original account back. Stay on him Man Of Steele.

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

How do I stay on him??? I don't have direct access to Elon and I don't know who to contact to let them know that my Original Account seems to have been Completely Deleted.

ALSO, on the Original Twitter if someone Posted, you would see the First Five Responses and if you wanted to see all other responses, you could click in order to see them.
This format encouraged DIALOGUE with other users in REAL TIME. People could have openly displayed conversation which would encourage others to join in.
I've tried Posting a few things on the New Twitter occasionally and get ZERO Responses--probably because people don't see other people responding
The same thing is true for TRUTH SOCIAL, GAB and, of course, AnonUp as well, although I understand that Koby probably does not have the resources to do this here.

Log out of your burner account. Attempt to log in to your real account and then give them a piece of your mind. You will receive an email stating that response time to appeals should take longer than 24 hours and then you might not see anything else after that. Keep punching.

I'll Try it. Thank Q

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from JFK Jr Fan, click on at the bottom under it