πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

an appeal is a request to revisit something maybe they didn't understand in the fucking first place.
Twitter can kiss my ass.
Find a new player.
End of.
gone.
+++

🀣🀣🀣
Its hilarious to appeal πŸ’©
I never appealed and never will..lol
Doesn't stop me from spreading truth..elsewhere..
I'm happy tho..that the relevant people got their accounts back..πŸ˜…

In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @seriousreesy in this post can reply

In response Serious Reesy to her Publication

maybe we should start a campain for Biden
Makes that much sense doesnt it?

In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication

Lol never!..the Actor beind the mask is a great Comedian tho but theres only one Extraordinary Man named Donald J Trump that has my utmost respect and support..πŸ™‚

(1) Show this thread

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Everyone is relevant. I am confident that all of our patriots here will see their accounts reinstated.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Actually I beg to differ..the accounts that are considered 'relevant' are those accounts that are mentioned and reposted by 'big' accounts. I have been here and observing for some time now. No offense to anyone. I just say it as I see it mentioned many times by small accounts..
Ps..im not typing of me either..I prefer to stay in the background as I do not care for the attention..πŸ˜‰

(1) Show this thread

yeh
like i'm supposed to kiss ass for getting screwed.
That shit aint gonna happen any time soon.
just sayin
Weve been doing that all our lives and the preachers are still "preaching" the same shit....apparently
😊