Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Californian Patriot!! Love my family, country, and all patriots. God Bless. #TrumpIsStillMyPesident

So sorry VK...I just saw this post. I lost my two girls 2 weeks apart last year. I'm still not over it. One was 17yrs the other 16yrs. Our fur babies bring so much love to our lives. Molly in the middle Heidi above her. 😢

Louisiana wife, mom, grandma, and Anon fren & an American Patriot! Willing to do my part to redpill all that I can! On twitter @julierhcreed

Sending you love, hugs, strength, and prayers to push on and find a way to go forward! 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Retired psychologist. Love USA, POTUS, vets. Here to support those who aren't quite "there." Twt axed me same day as DJR. badge of h

so sorry - heartbreaker to love the 4 leggeds. I miss that outlet from my love but had to let her go. So sorry for your loss dear VK.

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

(((Hugs) ))

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

❤️💯😥

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

F'n Sucks hang in there VK we got you

Awaken to the presence of God. Love truth, and my dog. #Trump2020. I write Heroic Decepticons fan fiction. #IFBAP. Are you ready?

😢💔*hugs*

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

So very sorry, VK... 😢🙏😔
Prayers, love, and hugs to you and your family, friend...

Carbon based breather of air. Keeper of candles and minder of bridges. Coauthor of War!Sing

So sorry. I could not get another dog because my last one was too precious to me.
Monkey was born in our barn, a wild Maine Coon. The litter was crazy wild but Monkey came into the house and sat on my lap. She chose me. 😊

💜

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

💖 n hugs VK

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

💔. So sorry VK. 💔

Patriot, Wife, Mother, Marine Mom, JAG M-I-L, Love our Military and DJT! #Godwins #wwg1wga

I can’t either. Very sorry for your hurt, VK. I hope a day comes where we are ready again for the unconditional love.

Mom, wife, Loves Jesus and The Most High,avid Trump supporter I support our Military and our law enforcement

Hugs ❤️❤️❤️

👀

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

😭🙏🙏🐶💕💕

I am sorry VK. I hope when the time is right you will be blessed with another dog. I can't imagine and I don't want to. My dog is with me day and night. They see the "real" us and they still love us unconditionally. People could learn a lot from dogs.

💔 I lost my 13 year old Sofie on the 18th this month...just days after my Dad passed suddenly in his garage. It's been a hard month 💔

In response Jul Anon to her Publication

I am sorry for the loss of Sophie and your Dad. 🙏💗

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response Jul Anon to her Publication

I'm so sorry ❤️ 💙 💜

(2) Show this thread

So sorry VK!

How many times have you seen her out of the corner of your eye? Heard her? Known she was around the Fam and in the house? Just make sure and acknowledge her, and she will continue to stick around until you are both ready for her to cross the 🌈 bridge! ❤️😢🙏🥰

Maybe after she moves on Fully, you will feel like letting another Dawghter/Dawgson adopt you? 🙏

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

sorry friend.
That one one hurts more than losing humans.
I KNOW

Looking forward to The Best is yet to come. Holding the line

I’m so sorry 😞. You will know when the time is right for another

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

💔😔

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

P.s....She was a Siberian Husky...and beautiful.
👀💥💯

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

VK...I lost my Sazsha in Nov 17th '89...the day after my son and I left his mom over drug use...meth. Its just one of many 17s in my story. I was 18 when I got her in '80...ive never been able to have another...I just can't. My heart goes out to u over this and ur paw print of ur beloved doG brought a tear. Love ya man! God Bless the puppies.🤍🏁🙏☝️🙏🏁🤍

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

🤔 looks like a snowy mountain to me! Where might this be VK? Maybe this site is more secure than suspected as Tineye has not picked this pic up yet… 🤷🏼‍♀️

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

experience grievers - understand.

Time - doesn't heal all wounds.
Time - gives a person (human) - a way to create space for the grief....

Healing - is opening yourself to love again.
That is a human concept.
Only GOD can reveal.

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

If I'm looking at this correctly your dog 🐶 had 6 toes 🐾.

time heals everything:)

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

In response Kunal Verma to his Publication

I disagree IMO. I lost my husband nearly 7 years ago. Time hasn't healed anything. It's gotten easier, but it's still there and I'm reminded of it every October. Lost our Dobie 2 years before that. I miss them both dearly

(1) Show this thread

Started this journey early 2018. Suspended from twitter in 2020. Hoping there is room for someone joining AU in the 11th hour.

Interesting how you capitalized the G.
It reminded me of this.