VK dropping truth bombs on Twitter.

New Founders of America bout to cause a ruckus!

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

THIS SHIT NEEDS TO BREAK WIDE OPEN AND SEE A LITTLE SHOCK AND AWE FOR THE NORMIES........THE CLOSER THE BIDEN ARREST THE MORE RUMORS OF NUCLEAR WAR TILL ITS PUSHED TO THE BREAKING POINT

a truth purveyor. a new day is dawning. truth is rising. evil is falling.

why is June 1st significant.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

We need the nightly prayer back on twitter, DoQ.

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

Welcome back Doq!

VK giving you a shout-out. Now, waiting on your 1st return tweet ...

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

The day before the invasion!

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

My 50th birthday.
Also, how I know I'm part of the plan along with the rest of you.
We all helped birth our new nation.
God Bless Us All.

(4) Show this thread

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

Looking forward for the Frog Army Call! 🙏🏻✨❤️💯

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Patriot 3% Navy Veteran, survivalist, outdoorsman, macgyver,

WE.......................WE THE PEOPLE >>>>ARE THE NEW FOUNDERS I CALL BULLSHIT

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Tracy Bird to his Publication

Exactly

(1) Show this thread