Be grateful that God has allowed you to see what is unfolding. Others who are asleep are not so lucky. Ask yourself: Why you? Why now? – it will shoot your faith and confidence sky high. Make no mistake – You Have Been Chosen

Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

Patriot, MAGA, WWG1WGA, Veteran, Digital Soldier, Organic Farmer, Beekeeper. The Great Awakening is upon us, preparing for the Golden Age.

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

I envision a book of Inspiring Anon quotations in the near future when Anons are celebrated and not vilified as the "Paul Revere's" of our age. This quote of DOQ"s will be one of the first in the book.

I AM SUZANA! STRONG LIKE PAVLOVIĆ! 💪WWG1WGA 🐸 humble & grateful child of God 🙏 in training for life 🙌 👍

I couldn't have asked for a more meaningful and encouraging 1st read of the day 🤗, I hope the beautiful awakened ones realise their value 😊🙏🙌 Happy Saturday!

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

.❤️🤲

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

I see many with shades of awake coming to fruition including myself. Deeper than anyone could guess

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

DOQ 😊🤍