Imagine if the narrative shifts to the B1d3n admin being exposed for censoring Anons & Patriots on social media as part of an effort to steal the election.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

One step in the right direction: one of many that will need to be made public to the normies. And, lots of prayers 🙏

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Imagine if you will...

Game Over
Game Completely Over
Peace Reigns
God Wins
And we can finally rebuild without Evil!!!💛

GOD WINS!!!

Following God's path of Truth via Presidents Kennedy, Trump & John Jr. We are The Light as God's Children. Pray to Win The War.

Point being?
The Ones (not Legion) who need it, will mainly have no idea it even happened.
Gee, would they even understand the ramifications, which is the point?

- At some stage it as to happen. - Many known enemies foreign and domestic are found running TV stations, newspapers and online media - working...still.
There is the 2nd Amendment, just saying.
Who Will it be?
Military?
- Or Will it be Ex-Military Patriots and Civilian Patriots understanding Their Duty and the time(s)?

God Will call on the Right Team for the job.
🙏 💞

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Crooked Joe Biden.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana can imagine if the whole country sees ALL THE WAY they cheated!
There were so many!

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

Sounds like more Delay! 🤣🤣🙏🏻✨❤️

Kid Rock - We The People (Official Video) - YouTube

Listen to "We The People" here: https://smarturl.it/KR-WeThePeopleOrder the new album "Bad Reputation": https://store.kidrock.com/

Manifest!!!

That will be amazing, DoQ+!!
Saw a lady standing in the rain waving a Ukrainian flag yesterday.. 😂 We need the storm to rain HCQ on the sheeple.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Will it be exposed that It was to steal, protect the steal and protect their covid narratives?

I am busy trying to manifest exactly that.

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

mother, grandmother, animal lover, truthseeker

Looks like my twitter account won't be reinstated, they have closed my case as of this morning.

In response Rosa Rutherford to her Publication

I think the complete rest of anons return at once. Should be righteous.

(1) Show this thread

Sounds like 1000 pieces!